A Home Away From Home
Bed & Breakfast
6 Rms, 10 Guests
haus bed & Breakfast
A luxury property that strikes just the right balance of warmth and professionalism.
Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center is a cozy hotel alternative in Cincinnati, offering a variety of amenities that are available in every guest room, as well as common areas accessible to all overnight guests. Our Event Center offers separate amenities for customers renting the venue for private functions.
All of our Guest Rooms include the amenities listed below. Some suites have Jacuzzis for two and/or fireplaces. These additional amenities will be listed on the individual room pages.
Guest Room Amenities
- Private bath
- Queen-size beds (Church Steeple Suite has king-size plus a daybed with trundle)
- In-room refrigerator, microwave, full-size coffee maker, and supplies
- In-room breakfast table
- 32″ HDTV/Smart TV/ROKU
- Direct TV/cable
- Turkish towel waffle weave robes (2)
- 400-600 thread count sheets with triple sheeting
- Heated mattress pads for cool nights
- Thirsty towels
- Private label amenity tray
- Shampoo/conditioner/shower gel
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- FREE Wi-Fi in room and throughout the property
- Central air conditioning and heat
- Ceiling fans
Guests staying at the bed and breakfast have access to all of our common areas during their stay, including our Guest Kitchen, which provides the items below for our overnight guests.
Guest Kitchen Amenities
- Complimentary bottled water and soft drinks
- Complimentary crunchy and sweet snacks, fresh fruit and baked goods
- Keurig coffee station with a variety of coffee/teas/hot chocolate and flavoring syrups
- Fresh lemonade and iced tea (seasonal)
- Local artwork
Gardens and Patio
Our gardens, deck, and patio areas are a delightful respite from the hustle and bustle of the day. The gardens are planted with a variety of perennials and filled in with annuals. You’ll find knockout roses, hydrangeas, crepe myrtle trees and bushes, holly trees, wisteria, balloon flowers, creeping phlox, and daisies, as well as window boxes and planters that are overflowing with the foliage and plants of each season. Be sure to look for our antique claw-foot tub – once a fixture in the Rendezvous Suite, it is now a planter at the back of the garden, filled with a variety of blooms.
The lighted deck, draped in bridal veil vine and complete with cushioned patio couches and chairs, overlooks our pond. The sound of the waterfall rushing over the rocks provides a great background for a nap or to catch up on a book. Each spring we find an abundance of new fish, as well as new water lilies and irises rising from the water.
Cooler nights will set the backdrop for sitting around the fire table enjoying a glass of wine, chatting with friends or perhaps sharing s’mores.
No matter how you choose to enjoy the gardens and nature at the Weller Haus Bed, Breakfast & Event Center, you will find relaxation in our urban oasis before you move on to your next adventure.
Event Center Amenities
The Weller Haus Event Center, when rented for a private function, offers the following amenities:
- 60″ round banquet tables or 30″ round tables or high tops
- Bar area with refrigerator, microwave, stove/oven, fireplace
- State of the art video and sound system
- 70″, 49″ and 32″ HDTV’s –one TV in each of the three spaces
- White board and meeting supplies for day meetings
- Lounge area on second floor with comfortable seating